What’s the single most important thing any business needs? more customers.
I have built a number of successful businesses.
One of those is AccountingForEveryone.com, which has over 9,000 (very happy) subscribers (if you are one of them – I thank you).
Another is British software company Accountz.com (from zero to 36,000 customers).
The art of getting customers is actually quite straightforward:
- Find an industry you love
- Segment it into areas you can dominate
- Build a great product or service
- Create compelling messages targeting your segments
- Broadcast your messages in the right places
- Do it persistently and consistently
If you want to see how to do these things, get my latest book Step by Step Marketing.
PS. The sooner you start the process the sooner you will get to where you want to be. Are you ready to take action?